Monday, September 29, 2008

He's finally here!

Our baby boy has finally arrived and we are thrilled!!


Spencer Leroy

Born: 9/21/08 7:08 PM

Weight: 7 lbs. 12 oz.

Length: 21 1/4 inches


The labor and delivery went really well and Spencer and I came home from the hospital on Tuesday morning. Since then we've been trying to adjust to having a newborn again and learning to play "zone defense" now that we are only 2 adults to 3 children. For the most part it has been pretty smooth with only the occasional melt downs from the older girls. I have to say that after having Spencer the girls have been more difficult to handle than he has -- he's been a great baby!


Kaelynn is completely in love with him and wants to hold him all day long. She'll sit and hold him for an hour sometimes and just loves to look at him. Here are some of the things she calls him; "the cutest thing", "so tiny" and "my favorite guy". She has done really well with him and is going to be a great big sister for him.


Alicia is for the most part not too interested at this point. She does have times when she will look at him and say, "Baby" and gets excited but then is quickly off to do her own thing. She is only interested in holding him when Kaelynn has him and will only hold him for about 30 seconds. This means don't go far because when she's done... she's done and she'll get him off her lap quick! She is a BIG TIME Daddy's girl so it's been really fun for her having Adam home but I fear what tomorrow will hold when Daddy goes back to work.


Here are a few pictures of our new addition:





8 comments:

Darilyn said...

oh my gosh he is so cute. I love that Kaelynn calls him "her favorite guy" that is adorable.

Chelle said...

I'm glad to hear everything went well. This all sounds so familiar. We are experiencing the same things over here in Threeville.

I love the pictures, they're all so cute.

Good luck in these first days on your own.

Merilee said...

What stinkin' adorable kiddos you have! I'm glad everything went well for you ( you gosh darn deserved it). Let us know when you are up for visitors.

Aundrea said...

He is so cute! I can't believe the hair on that kid...reminds me of Kaelynn when she was a baby:)

Anonymous said...

Look at that hair! What a doll. Glad all is going well. You are an inspiration with three.

jen crosby said...

Wow, what beautiful hair! I mean handsome hair. He is a cutie.

Jodi said...

He is gorgous!! Congratulations :)

The Rich's said...

I loved your new updates on your blog. My nephew is adorbale! I can't wait to hold him and I hope it will be soon. Tell the girls Aunt Marcella said HI. I wish they could come over and play!
Love Marcella